Essential Oils for Energy and Focus (and how to use them!)
This page gives a basic overview of some essential oils to use for increased energy and focus. For a more in-depth information on additional oils plus diffuser and roller bottle blend recipes, jump to this article!
- useful when you are experiencing overwhelm, extreme tiredness, burnout, low energy, and difficulty coping with stress
- clears your head and relaxes your mind
- increases energy levels and motivation, while uplifting your emotions and bringing hope and renewal
- counteracts nervousness, anxious feelings, mental strain, and sadness
- Calm and Collected Roller Bottle Blend: Basil and Peppermint relieve stress and center the emotions, while inspiring an alert, attentive mind. Drop 12 drops Basil and 6 drops Peppermint into a 10 ml roller bottle. Top off with fractionated coconut oil. Roll on back of neck, inside of arms, or chest when needed.
- increases energy and mood
- Mid-Afternoon Pick-Me-Up Diffuser Blend: 3 drops Peppermint + 3 drops Wild Orange
- You've Got This Diffuser Blend: 1 drop Peppermint + 1 drop Serenity + 2 drops Motivate
- counteracts stress by reducing nervous tension and occasional fatigue
- energizes, uplifts, and brings mental clarity
- renews enthusiasm, bolsters self-confidence, and emboldens the spirit
- Stress Relieving Foot Soak: 1 cup Epsom salt + 2 cups baking soda + 25 drops Rosemary. Thoroughly combine all ingredients and place in an airtight jar for storage. Fill your foot bath with hot water. Add 1/4 cup of the mixture to the water and stir. Soak your feet for about 20 minutes. Relax! Dry feet with a towel. Follow with a moisturizer (ointment, carrier oil, body butter, or lotion) mixed with 1 or 2 drops of frankincense.
- Clear My Mind Diffuser Blend: 2 drops Rosemary + 2 drops Lemon + 1 drop Peppermint
- Relax & Refresh Diffuser Blend: 3 drops Lavender + 2 drops Lemon + 1 drop Rosemary
- energizes and uplifts both mind and body, encouraging spontaneity, lightheartedness, and joy
- helps you take a more relaxed approach to situations and adapt to change more easily
- Bright & Fresh Diffuser Blend: 1 drop Wild Orange + 2 drops Breathe + 2 drops Lime
- Wake Up Buttercup Diffuser Blend: 3 drops Wild Orange + 3 drops Grapefruit + 1 drop Juniper Berry
- Invigorating Walk Diffuser Blend: 2 drops Wild Orange + 2 drops Bergamot + 1 drop Breathe
- Sparkling Citrus Diffuser Blend: 2 drops Grapefruit + 1 drop Lemon + 1 drop Wild Orange + 1 drop Lavender
MITO2MAX Energy & Stamina Complex
The “energy” for life comes from within the mitochondria of each of our cells. As we age, our body’s mitochondrial function becomes less efficient. This leaves us with lower levels of energy and more toxic cellular exhaust. Some people try to boost their energy levels through caffeine and other stimulants that can provide a quick buzz, but often leave us feeling worse.
- standardized plant extracts and metabolic cofactors that supports healthy cellular energy production
- supports optimal mitochondrial function, aerobic capacity (efficient use of oxygen), and stamina naturally without the use of harmful stimulants
- healthy, long-term alternative to caffeinated drinks and supplements for increased energy and vitality
- supports metabolic adaptation for diverse activities, from movie watching to marathon running
- improves mental energy
If there is no caffeine or sugar in MITO2MAX, what does it contain? Click here full the full list of ingredients and FAQs! Here are 3 of the main ingredients:
- Acetyl-L-carnitine supports mental health, mitochondrial function, and circulation to the brain.
- Oligonol is a unique and powerful antioxidant blend that combines biologically-active polyphenols from lychee fruit and green tea in a form that allows them to be quickly absorbed. It is effective at protecting cells against free radicals and oxidation. It also helps support improved circulation and energy, both of which are important to overall healthy aging.
- Ashwagandha root extract boosts energy levels and supports immunity and libido, while also having positive effects on mood, sleep, and stress.
I'd love to help you learn more about these oils/supplements and how to get them at the best possible wholesale prices. Click here to schedule your free 30-minute wellness consultation, during which we will customize a daily usage protocol to fit your particular needs!