BASIC SLEEP SUPPORT TECHNIQUES
- diffuse 3 - 4 drops of essential oil (see examples of diffuser blends below)
- rub 1 drop between palms and inhale
- mix 2 - 5 drops + 1 tsp carrier oil and add to a warm bath before bedtime
- mix 1 drop with carrier oil and apply to the bottoms of the feet before getting into bed
- place in spray bottle with water or vodka and mist onto pillow or bedding (see recipes below)
TRY ONE OF THESE DIFFUSER BLENDS!
Drop essential oils into a 4 oz glass spray bottle. Fill with water. Shake before spraying on pillows, sheets, or pajamas.
- 10 drops Lavender
- 10 drops Vetiver
- 10 drops Cedarwood
- 10 drops Frankincense
- ½ cup water
- 25 drops Bergamot
- 10 drops Ylang Ylang
- ½ cup water
PEACE & RELAXATION SOAKING SALTS
- 1 cup Epsom salt for foot soaking recipe or 2 cups for one bath
- 1 T carrier oil
- 2 drops frankincense
- 2 drops myrrh
- 2 drops lavender
- 1 drop sandalwood
- 1 drop ylang ylang
Pour Epsom salt into a glass bowl. Add your essential oils and carrier oil. Stir contents with a metal spoon until the oils are evenly dispersed throughout the Epsom salt.
To Use for Foot Soaking: Place 1/3 cup of the mixture into a large bowl or basin big enough for your feet. Save the rest of the mixture in a small glass jar for later use. Fill basin with hot water and mix until salt is dissolved. Soak feet for 15 - 20 minutes. Relax! Dry feet with a towel. Follow with a moisturizer (ointment, carrier oil, body butter, or lotion) mixed with 1 to 2 drops of frankincense. Let it sit for 15–20 minutes. Put on socks and go to bed.
To Use in a Bath: Pour salts into warm bath water and stir to dissolve. Soak for 20 minutes. For maximum therapeutic effect, leave all electronic devices in another room.
I'd love to help you learn more about these oils/supplements and how to get them at the best possible wholesale prices. Click here to schedule your free 30-minute wellness consultation, during which we will customize a daily usage protocol to fit your particular needs!