Cold pressed from the peel, Wild Orange essential oil is one of my all-time favorites for its fresh, sweet, and invigorating aroma. It has a variety of uses from aiding the digestive system to energizing the mind and body. Part of its appeal stems from its chemical makeup. Wild Orange is high in monoterpenes, which gives the oil purifying and stimulating qualities that can help enhance immunity when seasonal threats are high. The orange rind, from which the oil is pressed, is also full of antioxidants that help maintain overall health.
- Lifts mood and energizes mind and body
- Aids digestion
- Freshens the room and purifies the air
- Naturally cleans surfaces
Not sure how to use Wild Orange?
- Add to an all-purpose cleaning spray (with vinegar and water) to clean surfaces. Or to your DIY furniture polish!
- Diffuse to uplift your mood and energy levels. 3 drops Wild Orange + 1 drop Peppermint is a perfect choice for boosting your energy first thing in the morning! Or try one of these for emotional support:
- One of the best choices for digestive issues. Helps reduce occasional constipation, gas, abdominal spasms, nausea, and vomiting when added to a digestive blend.
- Useful for addressing pain and inflammation. Try combining it with Lavender, Geranium, and Peppermint and adding to a carrier oil, massage oil, or natural lotion.
- Perfect in homemade hand sanitizer. This recipe is safe for kids and adults alike!
- Blends well in skin care products with Lavender, Geranium, Helichrysum, Clary Sage, Patchouli, and Sandalwood.
- Add a drop or two to a smoothie for a burst of orange flavor.
- Here's a nutrient-dense recipe for Wild Orange Power Bites. These are great to carry with you for days when you're on the go and need staying power.